Home > Autodesk Robot Structure Analysis Essentials
Autodesk Robot Structure Analysis Essentials introduces basic techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the Autodesk Robot Structure Analysis software. The course aims at providing an introduction into computer aided analysis, concerned with structural design and evaluations. The course outcome is to facilitate integration of 2D and 3D structural concepts into analysis for evaluation of existing projects and conceptual development for new projects.
R4,400.00 excl vat (Per Person, Includes Certified Training Manual, Dataset CD, AutoCAD Trial)
It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Structural Mechanics (Understanding of forces, bending moments, material deflections etc.)
- Basic strength of materials/material sciences
- Familiar with SAISC steel sections, shapes and profiles.
- Familiar with CAD principles, but AutoCAD experience not essential
- No prior AutoCAD knowledge needed
In Class Full-Time & Weekends
On Site & Group Bookings
- An introduction to the Robot Structural Analysis User Interface
- Interfacing with Revit, Inventor and ASD.
- 2D Frame Design and analysis
- 3D Frame Design and analysis
- RC (Reinforced Concrete) and Steel elements Design
- Connection Calculations
- Creating, analyzing and documenting structural evaluation data.